Thursday, April 26, 2007

Planning our Wedding

I'm more tired than ever now. For the last two months, we seem to have done nothing else other than make plans for the wedding of the week. The Beautiful Tracey and I are to get hitched on 25th May (that's a Friday - so no bloody kids. Other than ours, 'cos we've got no choice there). Anyway, we've been to see one of Tracey's friends, organised the flowers, the cake, the room, the registry office, suits for the groom, best man, and the boys, outfits for the girls, Tracey's gown, the food, the guest list, the rings, the Honeymoon (including flights and car hire), pretty much everything.

Except the wedding cars. Oh dear. Looks like Tracey is going to have to walk to the registry office.

And on top of that, I've got Dan (my lad)'s birthday on Sunday! And I've got no idea what to get him.

No comments: